- Starting Shape Up. I read most of the Shape Up book last week and although I’ve only spent a few days with this new process, it feels like it’s a major improvement. I feel like I’m collaborating more with my team and focusing my time on the work that matters.
- Researching how to build App Extensions for iOS.
- Wrote a post with tips for doing a screencasts. I’ll need to edit it some more before it’s ready to publish.
- Started working on building my blog! Adding it to my existing Next.js site was easier than I expected. I’ll get this deployed at some point within next week.
- A interesting take on using syntax highlighting to display more information. Link
- Get the best content from your favorite sources, in a daily email. Link
- 18 popular CSS easings. Link
- Code fixer 🤯 This would be a game changer for learning new programming languages. Link
- Houdini custom props are coming to CSS. Link
- Tech debt week: clean up deprecations and upgrade addons.
- Started to learn how to use BaseCamp.
- Read up on Shape Up product development methodology. Link
- Record “Using our first Storybook Addon” video for Storybook series.
- Write up video summary + great writing feedback from Sam.
- Start code and planning for next Storybook video.
- Testing and bug fixes for LM iOS app.
- Found out about the
<wbr> HTML tag. Tweet
- Inline property switching with custom props. Tweet
- Fixing deprecations from Ember 3.8 upgrade.
- Deploy Storybook project to Netlify.
- Planning video order for the rest of the Storybook series with Sam.
- Proof of concept: setting up DocsPage/MDX with an Ember Storybook project.
- Built out transactions view for LM iOS app with Tulio.
- Neat effect using hover and clip path. Tweet
- Yehuda’s take on people giving up on classes for “largely religious reasons.” OG Tweet Dan/Sophie Respond
- Notion workflow for publishing videos. Looks neat, gonna implement some of these ideas into my workflow. YouTube Video
- Thread on how to write a great cover letter. Tweet
- Robot doing gymnastics. Tweet
- Recorded and wrote summary for "Working with Context" video in EmberMap Storybook series.
- Deployed a placeholder for darindoria.com using Vercel.
- Started sketching out UI for work journal feed.
- You can set up insensitive attribute matching with
i in CSS. Link
- Started using Next.js for the first time. Having established patterns is great. I feel way less lost compared to using
- First time using React hooks. It was odd at first, but having seen so many talks on it I at least had an idea of what hooks were available and which one to use.
- Creating a new component is as simple as returning html from a function. This makes splitting out multiple components in one file super easy.